As a community media organization, a primary component of
Public Media Network’s mission is to support the availability
and appreciation of independent, community-centric media.
It is PMN’s intent to feature all films/videos screened as part of a telecast schedule
on our community cable television channels for a period of three (3) weeks following the on-site festival screening event. By submitting your film/video to the North By Midwest Micro-Budget Film Festival, you are acknowledging
and accepting this as a condition of entry. Public Media Network will derive no revenue or income from the telecast
of winning entries, and no royalty or remuneration will be provided to the producer for such telecast.
- Productions produced after January 2014 are eligible.
- One entry per category, per person, or group.
- Budget must be equal or less than $10,000 for Long Features
and $5,000 for other categories not including equipment costs.
- Productions must be submitted on FilmFreeway.com
and entries must be entered by the deadline date.
- Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority
to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music,
images and content in the entry.
- Entrant will allow usage of clips from the entry and all related publicity material
submitted for promotional use on television, radio, in print, web and at live Festival events.
- All decisions by judges, programmers and organizers will be final
and no refund of entry fee will be permitted.
- Submitting does not automatically qualify you for judging.
We will notify you by email or phone if your film is qualified.